Oct 12, 2008

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna


Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna or translated to english Never Say Good bye or in BM Jangan Ucap Selamat Tinggal.. - I spent my weekend watching this hindustani movie... thanks to Zack for lending me 2 hindustani movies, another one is Yakeen..(x sure bila plak nak tgk)...KANK..sapa lagi kalau bukan Shah Rukh Khan..I was so obsessed with him at one time...because of him I watch hindustan..Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..what else..hehehe...

tapi biasa la hindustan nie surely will end up with happy ending..tak
nanti kena bakar la plak panggung kat India sana... I njoy watching their movies because of the songs, the dances..the movies are so colourful..

kalau nak tau what is this movie is all about...p la cari dvdnya...best jugak citer nieh... aku pun bukan dapat komisyen kalau nak buat ulasan pasai citer nie..hehe....tp x la sampai tangkap leleh...
btw, SRK was conferred a datukship by Ali Rustam recently - reason being he has helped promote Malacca as a tourist destination through one of his movies...~~ uk aloh...senangnya...
Duh

0 comments: